We are one of the UK’s leading Foodservice research agencies, and we have been making a positive difference to our clients’ business for over 30 years. We can help you to gain the knowledge that you need to drive your sales and improve your margins. We know your industry and we understand the challenges that you face. Please see our case studies or latest survey results for further information
What sort of questions have we helped our clients to answer?
We have supported our clients with every type of research requirement. From testing a new formulation to exploring a new market or brand extension, from developing a pipeline of new product ideas to understanding why chefs aren’t using your products more often, plus everything in between and beyond!
We find that our clients’ challenges tend to focus on four broad themes:
Your market share
- We’re the market leader, so how can we stay ahead of the competition?
- We want to understand how to steal share from our competitors, can you help?
- We want to be the market leader, how do we get there?
- How can we maximise both our volume and value share?
- Have we got our pricing right?
Your products, current and new
- How are our products being used by our customers (and our customers’ customers!)?
- How can we change our products to better fit our customers’ needs?
- We need a more inspirational new product development process, can you help?
- How can we maximise the potential from our current product range?
- What can we learn from our competitors’ products?
- Can you help us to understand our customers better?
- What frustrates and what delights our customers?
- How can we encourage our customers to buy more of our products?
- What’s it really like in our customer’s kitchens and outlets?
- How are our customers’ needs changing?
- What does our brand stand for?
- Do our customers understand our brand?
- Do our customers care about brands at all?
- How can we use our brand better to stimulate sales and profits?
- How does our brand compare to our competitors’?
Working with JRA will…
- Help you understand your customers and clients; what it takes to win them, keep them and consistently delight them
- Provide clear direction to help you focus your resources toward the actions that will have the greatest impact on your sales and profits.
- Help you validate all the hunches and hypotheses held within your business
- Inspire your NPD and sales teams
- Give you a competitive advantage
Click here for further examples of our Foodservice Research or here for more information about our new Caterpoll service.
For further information please email or call Terry, Isla and Matt on 0115 9551133